- In Perfect Working Condition Out of the box assembled
- Compatible with iFit Personal Training 30 day free trial
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs
- Easy-to-read 6” high-contrast display
- 20-degree adjustable power ramp
- 20 digital resistance levels
- Unit comes fully assembled and ready to use
- Warranty: 90 days labor, 3 years parts (does not cover normal wear and tear)
- About New Life Cardio Equipment™ is a verified liquidator for cardio equipment manufacturers. Our inventory consists of name-brand cardio equipment such as NordicTrack and Pro-Form. To ensure our customers get their products in working perfect conditions, our technicians assemble them and conduct rigorous testing to assure they meet the highest quality standards. They are then ready to sell, in perfect working condition, which then is labeled as “seconds” to verify transparency to our customers. “Seconds” is an identification factor that helps the manufacturers identify the returned product. The reason that they are labeled as “seconds”, being, that they are no longer considered “new” due to the external packaging being damaged and slight cosmetic scratches. With this, you save up to 50% off the manufacturer’s original retail price!
Hit your stride with the ProForm® Carbon EX Elliptical. Connect your tablet or phone to your elliptical via Bluetooth® to bring our elite personal trainers into your home so they can lead you and adjust your machine’s resistance and incline throughout stunning locations around the world. Move the power ramp up to 20 degrees to work different muscles in your body. And with up to 20 levels of resistance, you’ll be able to start small and push yourself as you improve.
- 6” High Contrast Display
- Stay in clear control and simply track your workout stats during your iFIT workout with this 6-inch, high-contrast display.
EKG Grip Pulse Heart Rate Sensor†
- With two hand-grip sensors built right into the handlebars, you can get a quick reading on the console as you take advantage of heart-rate training. †Not a medical device. Accuracy may vary.
20 Lb. Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel
- Experience a smooth, steady pedal stroke with a 20 pound flywheel made to perform. A faster gear ratio and effective weight placement deliver a more natural striding experience.
20° Power Adjustable Ramp
- With a quick adjustment, this ramp adjusts your incline up to 20 degrees, allowing you to focus on specific muscle groups. Target your glutes, quads, and calves for realistic trail training. Your iFIT trainer will also automatically adjust the machine’s incline to match the terrain of your workout.
19” Power Adjustable Stride Length
- This power adjustable can also be re-positioned for a better individual fit for the whole family. Now you don’t have to compromise fit for function. With the Carbon EX, the whole family can enjoy a stride length that works for them.
QuickSpeed® Buttons for Resistance Adjustments
- Switch your resistance at the touch of a button. The QuickSpeed® buttons located on the console make it so you can quickly and seamlessly adjust how difficult your workout is.
20 Digital Resistance Levels
- With 20 digital resistance levels, you can start out easy and progress to intense. Each level is smooth, frictionless, and silent with our patented SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance.
Adjustable, Oversized Cushion Pedals
- These large pedals allow you a number of foot positions and provide important stability as you exercise. You can also adjust the angle of the pedals so you can target different muscle groups.
Soft Touch™ Upper Body Grips
- Get a total-body, low-impact workout with upper-body workout arms. Elliptical training engages your entire body with every step.
Front Mounted Transport Wheels
- Moving the Carbon EX out of the way and into any corner is fast and easy with the front-mounted wheels.
CoolAire™ Workout Fan
- Stay cool during your toughest workouts with this built-in fan that features two speed settings. Quick console controls allow you to adjust the speed of the fan at any time.